Estate Planning Law Office of Mary Alice Gwynn, PA
Providing Personal, Caring Estate Planning Service To All Of South Florida.

What Happens If The Personal Representative Fails To Perform His Or Her Duty?

View More FAQ Videos


That depends on what duty we're talking about. These are usually called fiduciary duties and they're all decided by the Florida statutes. In the event if a personal representative or executor's not performing their duties, I would suggest contacting an estate planning attorney that can help you determine what avenue would be the best to get that personal representative or executor to perform his or her duties under the law.

Contact The Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy