Estate Planning Law Office of Mary Alice Gwynn, PA
Providing Personal, Caring Estate Planning Service To All Of South Florida.

Can My Lgbt Partner Make Medical Decisions For Me If I Am Sick?

View More FAQ Videos


That depends. If you previously executed a legal recognizable document such as a healthcare power of attorney or a healthcare surrogate, designating your spouse or your domestic partner as the person to make those decisions and they're executed with the formalities required by the Florida statutes, then yes, they can.

Contact The Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy