Estate Planning Law Office of Mary Alice Gwynn, PA
Providing Personal, Caring Estate Planning Service To All Of South Florida.

Can I Make Decisions For My Lgbt Partner’s Remains?

View More FAQ Videos


That depends. Number one, if you have a document such as a healthcare surrogate document or sometimes they're referred to as healthcare power of attorneys that you ultimately choose, your significant other, whether it's by marriage or just a domestic relationship, if you appoint them in a legally recognizable document, yes, they can make healthcare decisions for you.

Contact The Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy